Ports & Terminals
DP World Paramaribo
DP World Paramaribo( also known as Integra Port Services NV) is a subsidiary of DP World, the 3th largest Terminal operator in the world. As the largest terminal operator in the Dr.Jules Sedney Port DP World Paramaribo offers vessel- and yard operation services with state-of the-art equipment, container freight station (CFS) services, LCL storage facilities, container stuffing and stripping services, Roll-On Roll-Off services and Reefer station monitoring using a terminal operating system (TOS)Read More
Suriname Port Services
Specialized bulk Terminal – La vigilantia –"Your logistics partner for project cargo in the mining, oil, gas & log industry For Logs, Cement, Oil & Gas, Gravel and bulk of all kinds Stuffing & stripping services Storage & Warehousing capabilitiesRead More
DP World Logistics Suriname
DP World Logistics Suriname N.V. is part of Suriname Port Services NV, subsidiary of DP World Paramaribo, and was established on October 29th , 2021 in Paramaribo.Read More
Through our logistics unit we offer smart logistics solutions across the globe through our global network.Read More
Our objective is to offer world class customer service through the distribution of adequate information within acceptable time frames. With our complaints handling procedure we aim to improve our customer's experience with our service.Read More
Our vessel schedules are published weekly on our website. Check the overview of expected vessels, vessels in our terminal and departing vessels.Read More
Our HSE Commitments
To support and influence our work culture and reduce risks, we believe that a Health Safety Environment (HSE) framework is essential.Read More
- About Us nav
- Ports & Terminals nav
- Logistics nav
- Customer Center nav
- HSSEQ nav
Engineer future of commewijne
Engineer the future of Commewijne
A state-of-the-art Marine Industrial Park is being developed at Suzannasdaal in the Commewijne District, to support the evolving offshore oil and gas industry. This creates significant opportunities for Suriname businesses to be part of the new industry and as such contribute to Suriname’s Local Content goals.
The Industrial Park in Commewijne also creates opportunities for accelerated development of modern and sustainable cities, communities and infrastructure. Commewijne can become a key district in Suriname’s near future development because of its strategic location in combination with its green-field possibilities due to the enormous areas of available land.
With the projected Marine Industrial Park as catalyst, the Commewijne District can:
- Develop (supporting) industries that create great employment opportunities
- Implement a modern, sustainable, future-proof spatial planning program that aims for:
- Residential areas stimulating a high quality-of-life standard
- Dedicated industry, agriculture, tourism and commercial areas in accordance with modern governing requirements
- Implement a modern roads infrastructure network that directly benefits Commewijne, Paramaribo, Wanica and Para. Efficiently accommodating the forecasted significant increase in high-speed traffic in the country.
SURINAME STUDENTS | ages 17 – 27 years:
- Present us a visionary Master Plan for District Commewijne that best addresses the opportunities for Suriname’s sustainable development.
- Registration for participation from June 29- August 14
- Full digital submission on or before November 15, 2022
- A descriptive document with maximum 2,000 words
- Illustrations as required to clarify and/or support the Master Plan.
- The jury, containing professionals from the Suriname government authorities and the Suriname private sector, shall assess the submissions and determine the ranking.
- The best submissions will get the opportunity to present their Master Plan at a public event on December 27, 2022 for a greater jury.
- The WINNER gets a journey to Dubai, home of DP world, to gain further inspiration for Master Planning in Suriname.
For Pre-registration please completed this form https://forms.gle/suJiNCAg1MJ7s4379
Completed Project document can be uploaded in the following link https://forms.gle/6XGvdZVUbRGRksnr8
Click here to download the terms and conditions of this contest