PROCESS OF ISSUING PURCHASE ORDERS AND RECEIPT OF INVOICES
1. Sending Purchase Order: the Supply Department will send the service Purchase Order to the supplier through the email email@example.com ; or, failing that, from an email address ending in “@dpworld.com”
*It should be noted that this email address and this domain (@dpworld.com) are the only ones valid for Purchase Orders from DP World. We ask you to always verify that the issuer/sender of the DP World purchase order email is firstname.lastname@example.org ; or, failing that, from an address ending in “@dpworld.com”
2. Execution of Service or Delivery of the Product: the supplier will execute the service or deliver the product according to the conditions agreed upon in the previously issued purchase order.
3. Reception of the Service or Product by DP World: The respective person responsible for receiving the service or product from DP World will inform the supplier of the HES number once received.
4. Billing: the supplier must perform the corresponding billing, referring to the Purchase Order, Field 801, and receipt number, Field 802, of the electronic document.
5. Review and Payment: the documentation will be reviewed, with acknowledgments of approval or rejection in the electronic document reception portal. If everything is in order, payment will be made to the supplier according to the terms and conditions and in accordance with the payment schedule.
To deliver the electronic tax document (DTE), the supplier must send the DTE in XML format to the email address email@example.com ; otherwise, your invoices will not be received, resulting in a delay in the payment process.
If you have any questions or queries, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to share the following important documents regarding the details for registering as a supplier and our official Vendor Code of Conduct.