- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Santos, Brazil
- Lirquen, Chile
- San Antonio, Chile
- Limassol, Cyprus
- EU Logistics
- Maputo, Mozambique
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Constanta, Romania
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Novi Sad, Serbia
- Tarragona, Spain
- Paramaribo, Suriname
- Yarimca, Turkey
- United Arab Emirates
- London Gateway, United Kingdom
- Southampton, United Kingdom
Who We Are
The leading provider of smart logistics solutions, helping trade flow across the globe.Read More
What We Do
We enable smarter trade to make a better future for all.Read More
Terminal Container Project Progress
Connecting now with next.Read More
Connecting worldsRead More
- Our Port
GTM (Global Terminal Management)
DP World Djen Djen has a container terminal operations management software system (TOS: Terminal Operating System) which aims to monitor operations in real time, to offer a high level of operational efficiency for its customers, improve service and adapt to customer needs. The system is integrated with different links, including:
- Operations Department: provide real-time management and monitoring of operations (Gate IN/OUT, Vessel, Yard Position, Shifting, Visits, Scanner, Weighing, etc.) as well as container tracking using tablets.
- Sales department: invoicing of all types of services provided, and monitoring of customer collections.
- Finance department: automatic accounting of invoices and recoveries. Service Engineering: Work orders & Checklists.
- Shipping lines: EDI data exchanges and reports.
- APCS platform: data exchange via APIs.
- Customs: EDI data exchanges and reports.
- Customers: data exchange and reports. Implementation of a customer service (ePayment, remote invoicing, consultation of the status of containers, etc.).