Customer Service :
Once the ships berthed, the containers are discharged using modern Mobile Harbor Crane, and led by specialized dockers who have mastered a proven experience and expertise.
It includes container loading and discharging operations.
The terminal is operational day and night, divided into three shifts:
- the 1st shift from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- the 2nd shift from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- the 3rd shift from 7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. In exceptional cases, a fourth shift, optional, can last until 7:00 a.m.
Storage provides concrete temporary storage operations for import containers and then their reloading at the destination of the customer, the flow being reversed for export containers
DP World DjenDjen acquired the mobile scanner in 2018. X-ray container inspection is the most efficient way to control imported or exported containerized goods without unstuffing them.
The main objective of the deployment of the scanner is to significantly reduce transit time for containerized goods by replacing the physical control of goods, a source of costs for customers
- The customer requests the provision of the container for the scanning operation by presenting a copy of the Delivery order, the scanning slip issued by the customs services and a copy of the bill of lading and an order form
- The Commercial Department schedules the scanning operation and issues a voucher for the container to be scanned
- The OPS department load the container for the customer/forwarder to carry out the scanning operation.
- The customer requests the container for the weighing operation by presenting a copy of the Delivery Order signed by the customs services and an order form
- The commercial department schedules the weighing operation and issues a weighing pass and voucher
- The OPS department load the container for the customer/forwarder to carry out the weighing operation.
- The customer requests the preparation of the container(s) for inspection (Customs, DCP, Veterinary, Phytosanitary) by presenting a copy of the Delivery order, D10 or D41, the copy of the bill of lading and an order form
- the Commercial department schedules the inspection on the system by allocating the human and material resources requested
- the OPS department prepares the container and transfer it to the inspection area.
DP World DjenDjen terminal has 36 plugs for connecting refrigerated containers. This number can be extended to 72 plugs when requested.
The Engineering team of DP World DjenDjen ensures the monitoring (temperatures) of the containers every hour