DP World Sokhna utilizes state-of-the-art technologies to facilitate its clients' journey through a set of implemented IT enabled services that deliver the best value possible.
Our ISO certified IT services demonstrate our determination to achieve the highest level of service quality to our dearest clients.
DPW Sokhna is ISO/IEC 20000:2018 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified, this indicates that DPWS is recognized for establishing, maintaining and continually improving its Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Our Digital Solutions:
Terminal Operating system (TOS), which includes container handling applications and bulk/general cargo handling applications.
Container handling TOS has recently migrated to a new platform (Zodiac), in a transitional stage to a native Zodiac platform for container handling applications.
B/GC Bulk & General Cargo handling Operating System recently migrated from manual to automated handling activities.
GOS Gate Automation Operating system:
Adopts automated processes including automated gates, introducing optical character recognition (OCR) and high-resolution digital imaging technology, which provides many advantages such as:
- Improving the speed of truck check-in / check-out processes.
- Providing a robust damage inspection method.
- DP World Sokhna transitioned to cloud-based applications.
- DP World Sokhna provides multiple customer-oriented services & applications including:
- Customer Self-Service online portal for shipping lines, agents and truckers (VAS).
- Customer based self-service kiosk applications process & printout service.
- mServices App, which is a mobile application that enables our customers to complete their missions through a mobile interface.