Our team at the Port of Ain Sokhna – Egypt’s primary logistics gateway on the Red Sea – has been managing operations at the terminal since 2008. Since then, they’ve been transforming the port’s into one of the largest, most efficient trade gateways in the country.Read More
Through an investment of $520 million (USD) the terminal has expanded to include a second basin and 350 000m2 container yard – resulting in an annual capacity of 1.75 million TEUs (Twenty Foot Equivalent Units).
The port’s position just below the southern entrance to the Suez Canal, on the Red Sea, makes it strategically located to handle cargo transiting through one of the world's busiest commercial waterways. It is located at the heart of the vitally important East-West trade route.
DP World in Sokhna is a part of DP World’s global network that spans 69 countries, made up of logistics terminals, marine services, ports and economic zones.
- Our Business
- Why DP World Sokhna
All Harbor mobile cranes are fitted with [Hook, C-Hook, Grab] and can be used for Bulk and General Cargo
- 02 Gottwald type x100 tons SWL under Hook each
- 02 Gottwald type x 80 tons SWL under Hook
- 02 Liebherr mobile harbor cranes 140 tons SWL under Hook
- 08 Front Loader
- 02 Bobcat
- 06 Forklift with different SWL [Ram-lift]
- 03 Dust Fighter
- 01 Water Tank - 01 Sweeper
- 02 Hoppers fixed to a belt Conveyor for Raw Sugar with 4 extension link units.
- 03 Hoppers fixed to a belt Conveyor for Iron Ore with: 1 Stacker for Iron Ore, 1 Stacker/ Reclaimer for Iron Ore