- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Santos, Brazil
- Lirquen, Chile
- San Antonio, Chile
- Limassol, Cyprus
- EU Logistics
- Maputo, Mozambique
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Constanta, Romania
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Novi Sad, Serbia
- Tarragona, Spain
- Paramaribo, Suriname
- Yarimca, Turkey
- United Arab Emirates
- London Gateway, United Kingdom
- Southampton, United Kingdom
Read the latest press releases, news articles, and advisories from DP World.Read more
Please find in link below the DP World Limassol Port QuestionnaireDownload
- Port Services
- Limassol Cruise Terminal
Sustainability and Our World Our Future
Globally, DP World believes that working in a sustainable and responsible way is essential to building a strong business for our customers, our people and our society.
At DP World Limassol, safety for our emplyees and customers will be paramount. Our goal is to achieve the full range of applicable ISO standards (International Organisation for Standardisation) to ensure that our approach to Health, Safety, Security and the Environment meets or exceeds internationally accepted best practice.
At DP World, Our World, Our Future is our global programme to bring sustainability into every aspect of our work.
We are investing in the long term in our business around the world, driving best practice, investing in innovation and measuring our progress, always seeking to do more. We focus on four commitments to:
- Minimise impacts on our environment by better managing natural resources and emissions
- Invest in our people by embracing diversity, encouraging personal development and providing them with the tools to drive change
- Ensure the safety of our people and strive for zero harm at work
- Build a vibrant, secure and resilient society through strategic investment in the issues that affect our people and our industry
We look for ways to innovate and improve across all of our commitments. We are dedicated to sharing what we do with our customers, suppliers and partners to encourage sustainable practice.