- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Santos, Brazil
- Lirquen, Chile
- San Antonio, Chile
- Limassol, Cyprus
- EU Logistics
- Maputo, Mozambique
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Constanta, Romania
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Novi Sad, Serbia
- Tarragona, Spain
- Paramaribo, Suriname
- Yarimca, Turkey
- United Arab Emirates
- London Gateway, United Kingdom
- Southampton, United Kingdom
Who We Are
DP World Yarimca is one of the largest container terminals of İzmit Gulf and Turkey.Read More
A look at Turkey's most technologically advanced port.Read More
DP World Yarımca has become more than a port by taking its service approach to a different dimension with its partial warehouse, CFS Field, Project&Special Cargo, customer portal, KolayRota mobile application!Read More
Through our logistics businesses, we look to enable the most efficient production and movement of cargo globally.Read More
Our technology investments means our customers have access to all services offered at the port on a single screen.Read More
Kolay Rota App
With our Kolay Rota app, trucks entering the port area are now provided with quick access to containers.Read More
Emails are also safe at the port
More than 300 billion e-mails are sent every day in the world. 4.5 billion e-mail users send electronically from somewhere in the world to another place or into the country. These e-mails and other online communication channels are full of dangers. Protecting data and accounts such as malware, viruses, cyber attacks and so on has also become much, much more important than before.
Critical information targeted
Address fraud is one of those threats. Such attacks use a fake sender address. An e-mail requesting some kind of personal data can even be sent from the COMPANY's CEO or doctor's practice.
It is also possible that the account will be hijacked by a hacker. When the account is checked, personal information requests such as passwords or social security numbers are made with a well-known e-mail recently. Messages with threats to close the account are also being sent.
Taking precautions at DP World
DP World Yarımca has also put in place many measures to prevent these e-mail forgeries. Awareness of suspicious emails is regularly checked and the response trend is followed. In 2020, hundreds of e-mails were sent to users and related trainings were also forwarded to users. Every level in the field of security was addressed and the risks were eliminated. In addition, the security engine continuously monitors and reports any abnormal activity. Suspicious emails and attachments are blocked or quarantined by a malware protection system. Each e-mail is analyzed and scanned in depth with up-to-date signatures.
SECURITY MEASURES AGAINST E-MAIl FRAUD
E-mail and Internet Security Checklist
- Confirm that passwords are strong.
- Confirm that each account has a different and powerful password than the others.
- Enable 2FA for each email account.
- Update anti-virus and browser software regularly.
- Do not open emails from unknown senders.
- Do not click on links in emails or IMs unless you're sure that they're safe.
- Do not open attachments without scanning and not knowing that they are virus-free.
- Be careful and selective about what you download from the Internet to your computer.
- Read the license agreements carefully.
- Do not click on Internet ads.
- Do not open or accept suspicious error messages in your browser.
- Encrypt your e-mail communications as needed.
- Use public WIFI connections with caution.
- Do not share proprietary company information.